1. USER’S CHOICE
The user always has the choice whether to provide BOUNDLESS TRADE 154 (PTY) LTD with certain user information via the website. Please note however that the withholding of certain details may limit the services BOUNDLESS TRADE 154 (PTY) LTD is able to provide.
2. PROTECTION OF USER PRIVACY AND USER INFORMATION
- What is user information?
User information refers to personal and private information submitted to BOUNDLESS TRADE 154 (PTY) LTD via the website that identifies or relates to a user, whether the user is an individual or a business. This information includes details such as name, age, ID numbers, Registration Numbers, addresses and other contact details, income and payment records and financial information.
- Why does BOUNDLESS TRADE 154 (PTY) LTD collect user information?
BOUNDLESS TRADE 154 (PTY) LTD uses user information to identify the customer and to offer better online service. User information is also necessary to enable BOUNDLESS TRADE 154 (PTY) LTD to contact the user in the event of any query. BOUNDLESS TRADE 154 (PTY) LTD further uses user information to bring to the user’s attention details of BOUNDLESS TRADE 154 (PTY) LTD’s other services and products. The more BOUNDLESS TRADE 154 (PTY) LTD knows about you, the better we can serve you.[THIS INFORMATION MAY ALSO BE REQUIRED AS A RESULT OF STATUTORY OR PROCEDURAL OBLIGATIONS, E.G. FOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION OR COMPLIANCE WITH FAIS AND FICA]
- You can help to maintain the security of your user information by:
- not sharing your user ID or password with anyone;
- changing your user password regularly;
- remembering to sign off after using the website services;
- not leaving the user’s computer unattended while conducting online transactions;
- helping E-Z-GO to maintain accurate records by informing E-Z-GO when changes occur in the user’s information enabling us to update our records accordingly;
- not sending any confidential information via non-encrypted e-mail;
- not supplying your user information to any site you doesn’t know or trust.
3. DISCLOSURE OF USER INFORMATION
- The only instances in which E-Z-GO will share user information with other companies or individuals outside of E-Z-GO, is when:
- we have your consent. In respect of marketing services or products, consent to collect or use information can be expressed (for example signing an agreement) or implied (for example if the user is given an opportunity to opt out of a specific form of information sharing, but choose not to do so, it implies that the user chooses to share this information.
- We have reasonable belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonable necessary to:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; · enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations thereof; · detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of E-Z-GO, the users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- E-Z-GO may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify the user individually.
- Other companies routinely contact E-Z-GO for user information. Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd will, however, only share user information in the instances where disclosure is made at the user’s request or with the user’s consent
- Credit Reference Agencies. Information about a user’s personal debt owed to Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd may be disclosed to credit reference agencies, where the user has fallen behind with payments and has not made proposals satisfactory to Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd for repayment of debt following formal demand or where the user has given Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd written consent or where the user has a cheque referred to drawer, the information is placed on a cheque verification service. The User hereby consents that, and authorizes Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd or its agent to, at all times:
- contact, request and obtain information from any credit provider (or potential credit provider) or registered credit bureau relevant to an assessment of the behavior, profile, payment patterns, indebtedness, whereabouts, and creditworthiness of the User;
- furnish information concerning the behavior, profile, payment patterns, indebtedness, whereabouts, and creditworthiness of the User to any registered credit bureau or to any credit provider (or potential credit provider) seeking a trade reference regarding the User’s dealings with Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd.
- The type of user information the user will be asked to provide will vary according to the product or services required.
4. COLLECTING OF INFORMATION AND HOW SUCH INFORMATION IS USED
- Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd offers a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us, such as a product search. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide
When the user signs up for a Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd Account or other service or promotions that require registration, we ask for personal information (such as your name, email address and an user password). For certain services, we also request payment account information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers. Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd may combine the information the user submit under the user’s account with information from other Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd services or third parties in order to provide the user with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
- Log Information
When the user access Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd services, our server automatically record information that the user’s browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User Communications
When the user sends email or other communications to Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd, we may retain those communications in order to process the user’s inquiries, respond to the user’s requests and to improve our services. Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd may use user information to send the user information on new services or products that may be of interest to the user and from time to time will mail, e-mail or SMS information to the user about Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd Internet access or Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd, products and services or on the Associated Motor Holdings Group of Companies (of which Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd forms part) and its products or services. The user will have the option to indicate that he/she does not want to receive such specific product communications in future, at time of receipt of the communication. The user will, however, continue to receive other product information until the option to not receive future communications has again been selected for such specific product.
Please note that regular non-encrypted e-mail is not secure. For this reason Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd will not include confidential information in an e-mail response.
- Affiliated Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd Services on other sites
Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd uses this information to improve the quality of our search technology, customized content and advertising.
- Other sites
- Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd only processes personal information for purposes:
- of providing our services, including the display of customized content and advertising;
- of auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- of ensuring the technical functioning of our network;
- of protecting the rights or property of Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd or the users of the website; and
- of developing new services.
5. INFORMATION SECURITY
- Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd restricts access to personal information to Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations.
6. DATA INTEGRITY
7. ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When using Boundless Trade 154 (Pty) Ltd services, we make reasonable efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We request individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such request, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Some of our services have different procedures to access, correct or delete user information.